What our Clients say
Request a Demo
PMS Buying Guide
Mobile Guest Engagement
Multi Property Management
Maestro has extensive experience providing multi-property hotel groups and chains with powerful, yet flexible, enterprise-wide system solutions. Whether you want centralized SaaS (software as a service) processing and database hosting from your corporate VPN, or for every property to operate as a standalone unit, Maestro Multi-property management will accommodate your varied and unique requirements. Hotel group operators rely on Maestro to automate their business with an easy to use enterprise platform that provides centralized controls and reporting while enabling each property to run at maximum efficiency.
The advantages of standardizing with Maestro Multi-property:
- Centralized chain wide database allowing for easy cross selling of properties & amenities, and a single client profile for greater guest recognition
- Corporate collection and individual property performance metrics and guest behaviour reporting from a single central data repository.
- Increased efficiencies and productivity with centralized, standardized operational procedures across all properties.
Cloud or on premise, the choice is yours
Whether your needs dictate a cloud solution or an on-premise implementation, Maestro offers a robust, PCI secure, feature identical, stable solution for any environment.
Available as a browser-based (hosted or self-hosted) solution or as an on-premise addition to your existing network infrastructure managed locally by your trusted IT team. On-premise and self-hosted can be deployed as browser-based, Windows, or a hybrid of both simultaneously!
Regardless of which implementation model you choose, rest assured that you are investing in the leading PMS for independents and multi-property groups. Should you wish to switch from Cloud to on-premise or vise versa, there are no licensing fees to switch.
Maestro’s minimum specifications for hardware and operating platforms for the various deployment options available;
- On-premise using Maestro Windows (Client/Server install)
- On-premise using Maestro Web (browser-based install, browser access only)
- On-premise hybrid using both Maestro Windows & Maestro Web
- Self-hosted using Maestro Windows and/or Maestro Web
- Cloud hosted using Maestro’s Cloud Services (browser access only)
- System Requirements
Front Office, CRM & Guest Engagement
Get connected with Maestro’s guest-centric Front Office, aligning all operating departments in the single goal of exceeding guest expectations.
The Maestro centralized environment connects CRO, FD, Housekeeping, Spa, Activities, Housekeeping, Sales & Catering and A/R into a single consolidated view. Keeping all service ambassadors instantly informed of guest needs and armed with the foresight to offer what the guest hasn’t realized they need.
- Multi-property on a single image database
- Single Guest Profile with history
- Automated CRM
- Built in Yield & Channel Management
- Integrations to hundreds of third-party systems
- Group Block & Billing
- Centralized Accounts Receivable
- Housekeeping & Workorder
- Data Analytics & reporting
Sales & Catering
Designed for hotels, resorts & conference centers to meet and exceed the evolving needs of meeting & event planners. Automated, intuitive contact CRM and team communication tools, freeing operators from administrative tasks, improving internal communications and allowing the operations team to focus on the client.
- Multi-property, single account history
- Full contact management
- Automated CRM & task messaging
- Secure digital contracts with e-sign
- Multi Room availability display options
- Diverse Budget, Pace and activity reporting
- Online attendee & planner portal
- Direct rooming list, rates & availability access
- Integrated online guest management capabilities
Spa & Activities
Increase revenues and guest satisfaction with Maestro’s Spa & Activities Module. The powerful single guest profile, with full history, allows operators to acknowledge Day & Stay guests personal preferences and anticipate guests needs before they happen.
Maestro’s sophisticated scheduling and billing application facilitates total spa operations, activities and classes. Integrated with Front Office, Sales & Catering and A/R, linking the guest to all operating departments for whole stay recognition from pre-arrival correspondence to billing.
- Multi-property, single profile with history
- Automated CRM & guest itinerary
- Mobile therapist schedule
- Digital in-take form(s) with e-sign
- Scheduling, pricing & treatment controls
- Staff, guest & health needs conflict controls
- Spa & Guest room packaging
- Online Spa & Activities booking
ResWave – Integrated Booking Engine
The innovative guest-centric ResWave web booking engine offers a scalable and customizable booking engine. Ideal for the independent brand who wants to stand out with a Booking Engine that show cases each property’s uniqueness and experiences, and does more than just book rooms.
100% real-time and fully integrated with Maestro to help maximize online revenues across Rooms, Spa, and Activities, improving guest service and lowering the cost per reservation, by driving reservations direct to your website. No need to manage multiple interfaces. Rates, yields, availability and channel controls remain within Maestro’s powerful Front Office yield management.
- Customizable to mirror property branding
- Mobile optimized
- Guest Rooms and enhancements
- Spa for stay or day guests
- Activities for stay or day guests
- Real time rates, availability and inventory
- Owner portal
- Group attendee & planner portal
- Loyalty enrollment & portal
- Member portal
Mobile Guest Engagement
Allow your guests to self-serve from their phone, tablet or desktop. Maestro offers real-time, integrated, mobile guest engagement solutions to allow your guests to customize their experience they way they want.
- WebPro* - Mobile pre-registration
- Mobile post check in survey
- Online prepayment portal
- Mobile check out
- Email & SMS guest communication
- Digital e-sign for contracts, reg cards and spa & activities intake forms.
- Download Guest Engagement White Paper
Take Maestro on the road or around the hotel. Smartphone and tablet friendly apps designed to improve guest service and efficiencies for the operations team on the go.
- Mobile Management Dashboard
- Digital Registration Card
- Mobile Housekeeping
- Digital Spa & Activities in-take form
- GEM* Survey Administration portal
- Mobile Spa therapist portal
- Guest folio display
Analytics & Business Intelligence datamining
A fully integrated Business Intelligence module, Maestro Analytics, takes the volume of data your organization collects and turns it into meaningful information that management and staff can use in day-to-day activities, marketing efforts, budgeting and forecasting.
- Customized Dashboards per Maestro Module
- Web, Windows or both accessible
- User access security-controlled
- Print or export data to excel
- Predefined performance metric dashboards
- Real time data for real time decisions
Flexible Membership management for small or large member environments. The Maestro single client profile allows Front Office, Spa, Retail and Loyalty to recognize, reward or bill directly to the member account. Create the membership program that suites your guests with flexible dues, discounts or minimums, by an individual member or groupings of members.
- Multi-property single profile with history
- Member e-messaging & e-statements
- EFT – electronic funds transfer
- Primary & secondary member relation controls
- Interval & re-occurring billing
- Online Member portal
- Integration with Spa, Retail and F&B for discounts and billing
- Member card management
Ideal for Spa or Gift Shop retail management. Integrated with Spa, Front Desk, Member & Owner for easy billing and automated discount acknowledgement. When combined with Maestro Spa, tracking and consumption of professional stock can be managed separately from regular retail sale items.
- Inventory controls
- Commission & Gratuity controls
- Bar code scan
- Discounting & Member discount aware
- Inventory reorder controls
- Integrated Owner, Member & Gift card billing
- Cash drawer integration
- Property branded receipts
Owner & Vacation Rental Management
Recognizing that Condo and Vacation rental each have their own specific requirements, the Owner Management module is designed to streamline the operation for each specific functional requirement. From Owner reservation controls to accounting, this module offers a unique feature set to accommodate the flexibility and needs of those who manage Condo & Vacation Club.
- Multi-property single Owner profile
- Owner e-messaging & e-statements
- Flexible Owner availability & billing controls
- Online Owner booking, availability & statement portal
- EFT – electronic funds transfer
- Unit availability, intervals, status & rental pool controls
- Equalization of rental revenues or Unit booking
- Tracking of charges, payments, receivables & balances
A guest loyalty engine that allows Hotels & Resorts to design their own uniquely branded program. The Maestro Loyalty engine allows properties to reward loyalty members outside of the guest room box.
- Multi-property single loyalty profile
- Reward on room revenue, stays, spa, F&B and more
- Online Loyalty sign up & member portal
- Recognize, track & report on member preferences
- Multi-tiered programs
- Multi-tiered rewarding
Maestro’s Gift Card module allows properties to use their own branded and personalized Gift Cards as a recognized form of payment in all Maestro modules. Easily track, sell, swap or void cards as needed.
- Integrates with industry standard cards
- Easy activation, reload & verify of balance
- Bar code & magnetic strip
- Lost card controls
- Track purchaser & recipient per card
- Full A/R reporting and transactional history
- Online Gift Card Activation & Sales
The Workorder management module is designed to support the operational activities of the teams responsible for maintenance & repair. Maestro’s module integration increases internal communications and efficiencies with automated messaging and updates on the status of guest rooms and public spaces. Ensuring operating departments, Front Desk, housekeeping and maintenance are all functioning cohesively.
- Workorder generation with unlimited text
- Schedule and track activities & status
- Assign by trade or 3rd party supplier
- Batch creation for reoccurring activities
- Email notification of workorder assignment
- Cost & Materials tracking
- Integrated Owner, Member & A/R billing
- Item tracking with warranty & warnings alerts
Guest Experience Measurement, GEM*
Maestro’s Guest Experience Measurement, GEM*, provides seamless, real-time integration with instant access to relevant guest feedback, intelligence and insights to encourage operational excellence, meaningful differentiation, and a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Customized property branding of surveys
- Mobile Optimized
- Customized survey questions
- Integration of survey results to Maestro client profile
- Post check-in & post checkout survey options
- Multiple survey length options
- Web administration portal and response tracking
- Robust and customizable reporting
- Survey incentives and controlled social survey sharing
Interfaces, Open API & GDS/OTA Integration
We play well with others! Boasting over 600 established vendor interfaces. Maestro supports many interfaces using a direct interface with your chosen vendor using the vendors proprietary interface specifications, using HTNG/OTA standards, or using our own Maestro API, named Genomi. Additional interfaces may be supported using the Comtrol Lodging Link PTS Software and should a required interface not be included in our list; Comtrol supports hundreds of third-party vendor systems.
If an unlisted interface is required, please contact us to discuss if the interface has been investigated previously and for available option. Maestro regularly develops interfaces for new products add provide an API to third parties wishing to integrate with Maestro. View Full List
Maestro is PCI certified and may be deployed as a Web Browser and/or Windows application, locally On-premise or hosted in the Cloud, maintaining Maestro as an investment that will continue to grow and adapt as new technologies emerge.
GDPR – Global Data protection Regulation and Maestro Compliance Status
This document is intended for current and prospective clients of Maestro products, addressing the entire Maestro Suite, the ResWave Booking Engine and the GEM Guest Feedback system (collectively “Maestro”). This document addresses the status of our products to help you ensure that our products fit in with your Global Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) obligations.
Support & Services
Maestro is invested in helping clients achieve their guest service, operational and revenue goals 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year built on our reputation for outstanding service and support. Our Diamond Plus service initiative is a unique service that provides a comprehensive suite of services and tools designed to maximize operating and efficiency and staff productivity.
Diamond Plus Service, delivered from our 24/7, North-American based support center is an integral part of the standard Maestro offering for each and every Maestro client.
- 24/7 Call center support
- Free version upgrades
- On demand live 1 on 1 refresher training
- In application user guides & tutorials
- In application live chat & email support
- Complimentary live learning webinars
- e-Learning user website
- Professional productivity audits
- Maestro User’s Conference
eLearning User website
Maestro’s eLearning website is an online learning center exclusively for use by Maestro clients. Divided into easy to use courses for each Maestro module, the wide breadth of lessons guide users through the key features, functions and reports allowing users to learn at their own pace and on their own time. Each properties management team has the ability to guide & track the lessons completed by each user.
Ideal for beginners, refreshers or new feature learning. Click here to request an eLearning portal log in; http://www.elearning.maestropms.com/