Maestro PMS Integrated hospitality property management software system for indep
NORTHWIND boasts a legacy of developing hospitality software since 1978, with a reputation for advanced, flexible technology and an unrivalled dedication to outstanding customer service. Maestro, our current open platform product has been installed and used by our clients since 1996. The company is a privately held family business, and currently managed by the second generation of the ownership group with active involvement of the first generation to promote the growth and the development of their Maestro product suite.
The company has emerged as a top tier solution provider of lodging technology solutions and prides itself on an exceptional client care service record and is known for providing its clients the technology solutions that fit both their operational and management needs. NORTHWIND was first to market with an integrated Windows PMS and Sales & Catering solution, and is continuing that trend with leading edge Internet based corporate solutions.
NORTHWIND is an international company with its corporate headquarters in Markham, Ontario, and sales offices in Boca Raton, Florida, Denver, Colorado, Fairfax, Virginia as well as a distribution network encompassing 14 countries. Through a network of distributors in the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and Latin America, Maestro has experienced strong growth since its introduction to the market. Northwind has clients in over 14 countries, 355 companies with over 865 sites, over 8000 workstations and over 69,000 rooms.
Over the past decade, hotel operators have invested in various computer platforms, networks, operating systems and application software with little concern for interoperability. The current challenge in today's competitive global marketplace is to determine the most efficient and cost-effective means of accessing, integrating and distributing corporate information across the organization. NORTHWIND’s teams of highly trained hospitality and IT professionals are meeting the challenge head on, ready to deal with both legacy and state-of-the-art technology.
NORTHWIND’s support group provides software; network administration and software support services to our clients and are ready to perform these functions on-site and on-line via Internet or traditional dial up technologies. As a means of staying abreast of industry demands, NORTHWIND relies on its network of consultants, vendors, and clients for trends and requirements to drive new product development. The internal product development team employs some of the most talented software developers in the industry, providing a constant stream of new and relevant design initiatives. We look forward to working with your professional team.
What You Can Expect From NORTHWIND
- A Partner who understands how to help you boost productivity and strengthen management control for your hotel, resort, conference center or multi-property group
- Helps maximize revenue (marketing) opportunities from your repeat guests and makes guest profile based targeted marketing simple by using analytics and BI tools.
- Appreciates the power of the Internet and provides tools to capture more revenue and maximize Internet sales opportunities by up-selling to your guest at time of online room booking.
- Shares in your vision for increased revenue and ROI by empowering you with pro-active integrated yield management tools, assisting you with data driven decision making.
- Values the importance of multi-layered security safeguards and employs measures and tools to protect guest and system data.
- Understands the corporate need for a robust solution that offers mature modules which provide total real-time system integration utilizing single or multiple database implementations.
- Knows how important it is that your guests receive a consistent level of service and repeat recognition at all points of contact, hence offers you over 19 integrated modules for a complete 360 view of your guest.