Location: Markham, On Canada
Date Posted: 6/1/2019
Positions available: 2
Do you have unparalleled analytical skills and are passionate about the infrastructure and applications realm? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we are interested in hearing how you can add your talents to our growing team!
We are seeking two (2) full-time, shift rotation and over night support, permanent staff to join our Support Help Desk Team as Application Support Specialists. The role of Application Support Specialist serves as a Maestro ambassador, providing day to day support service to clients on the features and functionalities of the Maestro modules. Successful candidates will receive in-depth, advanced training on Maestro and our service culture.
• Provide expert support to end users in the identification and resolution of application related issues
• Lead all efforts as it pertains to incident resolutions escalation of complex issues and provide advice on tactical and strategic solutions
• Deliver an exceptional level of Application support to all clients and internal teams
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Maestro applications
• Provide regular and proper communication to customers throughout the resolution process
• This position requires strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills, along with solid communication skills.
• Experience in the hospitality operations is required
• Experience working with Property Management System (PMS) considered an asset
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in the hospitality industry is required
• Experience/involvement with new system implementation considered an asset
• Hotel Night Audit, Hotel Accounting and Hotel Sales and Catering knowledge and or SPA is preferred
• Hotel online marketing knowledge including Booking Engine and GDS a plus
• End user support in a help-desk environment, preferably in a call center
• After hours pager support (on rotation) and ability to do shift work
• Previous experience in Maestro PMS will bring a candidate to the forefront for selection
• Excellent communication/written skills, and the ability to understand technical issues and articulate industry operational/technical solutions to clients
• Limited travel is required when supporting our clients on-site. Daily duties include client support and assisting Maestro • Support Managers in resolving client application support issues.
• Effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Highly service-oriented with exceptional customer service skills
• Can-do attitude, strong time-management skills and ability to work quickly under pressure
• Strong proven experience in critical thinking, formal incident and problem management
• Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment to brainstorm and collaborate
• High ability to multitask, remain organized and prioritize effectively under pressure
Competitive salary plus bonuses and profit sharing.
Work Permit: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada, with a valid passport, will not be considered.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org