Location: Markham, On Canada
Date Posted: 09/20/2021
Desired Experience: Marketing- 5 years (preferred)
Do you enjoy multitasking, taking on new challenges, working with a diverse group of professionals to see a vision through? If you want the opportunity to be part of something meaningful, and most importantly, the opportunity to work with a vibrant and collaborative team, we have an opportunity for you.
We are interested in hearing how you can add your talents to our growing team! The Marketing Manager overall responsibilities are to effectively manage the marketing department activities and resources including sales support teams & marketing campaign execution; working hands on and with both inhouse and thirds party teams to deliver successful results. The focus of the position includes the following elements and will evolve as industry and company demands warrant and with direction from executive teams.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience marketing in the IT sector, preferably in the hospitality space.
• Manage company branding continuity, online presence and awareness
• Manage online client review sites, SEO improvements through current tools, additional tools/landing pages
• Improve and manage incoming lead volumes and conversions
• Manage & create marketing campaigns for all aspects of the organization including trade shows, prospecting lists, clients – working with management teams
• Manage Sales Coordinators time and performance. This includes annual reviews.
• Work with management and the Company’s public relations agency to manage press releases & editorial content creation/submissions
• Work with inhouse graphics designer for all needs
• Work with management to manage all print and online advertising (magazine, online portals/associations, promotions)
• Work with management on marketing budgets
• Work with Management to plan and implement new marketing strategies for better awareness building, inbound leads and conversions etc. including Social Media outlets.
• Work with 3rd party agency on Google Ads and Analytics
• Work with inhouse graphics design teams to create marketing material, including: banner ads, e-guides, ads, whitepapers.
• Maintain and look for new opportunities in relationships and online presence with industry associations and partners
• Maintain review sites and expand as needed with industry demands, including update of information, photos, videos etc.
• Promote and create prospecting efforts for marketing and sales teams to execute; devise lead nurturing campaigns for conversions
• Work with resources to update the Company website with new content including, PRs, videos, partners, events etc.
• Participate in monthly sales meetings and all marketing related meetings to provide updates, insights etc.
• Measure effectiveness and provide reporting/stats to management and for meetings, of all of the above
Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
Competitive salary plus bonuses and profit sharing.
Work Permit: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada, with a valid passport, will not be considered.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org