Greater Mobile and Booking Channel Versatility Will Increase Reservations Revenue, Personalize Digital Guest Journey; Expanded Integration with Complementary 3rd Party Partner Systems; Online Guest Room Selection
January 14, 2020 – “We made great advancements in 2019 with our improved Browser version that, amongst other guest and staff facing mobile features, provided an integrated live chat support capability. That feature has been met by our clients with great enthusiasm as an addition to our already responsive 24-hour help desk and online eLearning services,” stated Warren Dehan, President of Maestro PMS. To complement both our Browser and Windows property management system user interfaces, 2020 will bring the addition of a native tablet user interface to simplify operations and new user training where needed, but with the full sophistication and capabilities of Maestro at the backend. “Mobile operations and enhancements that create a more predictive and personalized guest journey are the future of property management. Maestro will continue to make these priorities as it expands its development roadmap in 2020. However, those are only part of a comprehensive list of Maestro system upgrades and additions we plan to launch this year,” said Dehan.
Maestro’s 2020 development road map includes:
- Improved deployment options of Maestro’s Web Browser and Tablet version hosted in the cloud, self-hosted or on-premise;
- Enhancements and additions to Maestro Mobile Apps and portable/handheld operations for staff and guests to further increase productivity and personalize the digital guest journey;
- Greater channel management flexibility to boost direct booking and reduce booking fees;
- Expansion of data mining tools with a wider number of Business Intelligence and Analytics views that support more profitable ‘management by the numbers;’
- The increase of our expansive library of over 600 integrations thru our own API and working with others, letting operators add even more 3rd party systems that compliment property operations and guest service;
- Strengthened credit card security and gateway support for a large library of payment companies;
- The addition of guest self-serve room selection capability will be added to the ‘book now’ online web booking engine (ResWave) capabilities, and 3rd party booking channels;
- Expanded online 2-way communication for real time support directly from Maestro user screens for greater staff productivity.
The Maestro Property Management System is the preferred hotel software for independent hotels, resorts, conference centers and multi-property groups. It delivers flexible and scalable deployment options with an identical full-featured web browser or windows solution available in the cloud, self-hosted or on-premise. Click here for more information on how to engage and socialize with Maestro PMS.
Maestro will continue to expand its tablet PMS and mobile offerings throughout 2020 to support a highly personalized guest check-in experience and greater inter-staff communications. Maestro’s Genomi API is also being broadened to support deeper capabilities for complementary 3rd party system additions. “We are working with clients to integrate new CRM, online booking, housekeeping, point of sale, and in-room systems with Maestro PMS,” said Dehan. “We are also further strengthening security features in Maestro to protect guest and property data. Virtually all of our roadmap enhancements came from client requests and pave our strategy together with market trends. They understand what is important to ensure their operation is competitive and we are grateful for their input.”
Expanded office space is also on Maestro’s 2020 schedule. “We are adding office space and increasing our service capacity to support our growing number of multi-property clients in North America and Europe,” Dehan said. “Maestro’s client family is growing and existing companies are adding properties. We will continue to solidify our system’s immediate and self-serve support environment to refine real-time chat integrated directly into Maestro screens. Users work with greater confidence when they know they can contact Maestro support professionals to ask functionality questions directly from within the PMS without leaving their screen. Our culture of service is at the core of Maestro’s business and we will continue throughout 2020 to implement service improvements to maintain our excellent reputation for service and support.
About Maestro PMS
Maestro is the preferred cloud and on-premises PMS solution for independent hotels, luxury resorts, conference centers, vacation rentals, and multi-property groups. Maestro’s PCI certified and EMV ready enterprise system offers 20+ integrated modules on a single database including web and mobile apps to increase profitability, drive direct bookings, centralize operations, and enable operators to engage guests with a personalized experience. For over 40 years Maestro’s Diamond Plus Service has provided unparalleled 24/7 North American based support and education services to keep hospitality groups operational and productive. Click here for more information on Maestro.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100
Markham, ON L3R 9X1
Toll Free: 1-888-667-8488
Julie Keyser-Squires, APR
609 SW 8th Street, Ste 600
Bentonville, AR 72712